Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas wreath and birthday gifts

Christmas orders are coming in thick and fast and amongst all this I am finishing off Christmas gifts and birthday gifts I am making for my own family and friends

One of the most popular designs so far this season has to be the hand knitted cable wreath made in any colour with pine cones and organza to decorate them.


My mum's birthday is next Tuesday so I recently made her a cabled hot water bottle cover and bought her some other gifts. I also want to try and make her some special candles before next week. I also had a beautiful card made by My wonderful little designs who is on twitter @mwldesigns

I have lots of plans for the new year to start posting a lot more tutorials on my blog of how to make some items such as the wreaths, candles etc. I also would like to start a vlog for Christmas on youtube. This would obviously include a lot of my crafting too. If you would be interested in seeing any of this please let me know.

http://www.mwldesigns.co.uk MWL Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment