Tuesday 8 October 2013

Busy Busy

Yes the title of the blog post should tell you alot Ive been very busy busy over the last week in all areas of my life.  Firstly we went to the Norwich Castle Museum which my youngest son has never been to before and I had not been for quite a number of years.  I think thats the way the things you live closest to you dont always visit, something we will be changing.  We had a great time and will be returning.  We are learning about the romans so there was a great display on this and we bought some roman coins too.  There are loads of interactive puzzles and things to do too which my son loved.


Work wise I have been working on some new designs which are all including cables, which I love at the moment.  I have a hat design on the needles right now and a few christmas presents too. I have also been dyeing yarn and making butterfly stitch markers where all proceeds are going to pancreatic cancer UK so if you would like to help in any way please head over to my Peggys Yarns website to see more.

I have been thinking about filming some tutorials for knitting and putting on youtube if anyone would like to see any of these would you please comment as I think I need some encouragement to actually do it! 

Today is sickness day in my household as the children are unwell :( I have not got it YET so I am nursing them back to health and hoping that I do not catch it. But I am still determined to make this happen today 


No comments:

Post a Comment